Friday, June 3, 2011

Burt’s Bees Coconut Foot Creme

burts-bees-coconut-foot-creme-4-34Burt's Bees Coconut Foot Creme has been a true godsend for me. I’m a diabetic, and my feet are almost always tough and dry. Not fun. >_<

I tried numerous “heavy-duty” foot creme products, and had pretty much given up on finding relief. On a whim I tried the Coconut Foot Creme,  and I was amazed at how much better my feet were after just one application. HUGE improvement!

This foot creme has a vasoline feel, but there is NO petroleum in it. However, your feet will be very greasy and slippery until it soaks in, so for safety’s sake, put on socks!!

I know, I know, “Greasy feet are nasty!!” I don’t love the feeling either, but the results are unbeatable. Plus, a little bit goes a LONG way!

If you tried the Burt's Bees Peppermint Foot Lotion  or the Burt's Bees Honey & Bilberry Foot Creme and were disappointed, rest assured that the Coconut Foot Creme is totally different! To be honest, the Burt’s Bees Peppermint Foot Lotion and the Honey & Bilberry Foot Creme are the worst foot lotions that I’ve tried. They both use a very thin base, and my feet would soak up a tablespoon of the lotion within minutes, then go back to feeling super dry. They might be cheaper than the Coconut Foot Creme, but they won’t last as long and really won’t help severely damaged skin.

Go for the Burt's Bees Coconut Foot Creme and you won’t be disappointed. ^_^

 

Update 6/07/11: I had lunch with my mom today and asked her if she still liked the Coconut Foot Creme. (I recommended it to her a while back, since I know she has problems with dry feet too.) Her face absolutely lit up and she said that she LOVES it! It was really neat to hear her say that it was the best foot creme product that she’s ever tried. ^_^ I love it when people enjoy a product that I recommended!

Oh, and she mentioned something that I forgot to share with you. If your feet are severely dry you’ll probably need to apply the Coconut Foot Creme several nights in a row. But once they’re “repaired,” you can go a long while before needing to put it on again. She uses it once every other week now, and her feet are fabulous!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cheap Web Hosting | Top Web Hosts | Great HTML Templates from easytemplates.com.